August 14: #WeWork publicly filed paperwork detailing its intent to go public.— JasminLoerchner (@JasminLoerchner) October 22, 2019
October 22: #SoftBank will take control of WeWork, founder #AdamNeumann will step down from the board reports WSJ.@businessinsider chronicles WeWork's unraveling in a timeline https://t.co/fAl3wHZRZp
- 22.10.2019 RT @DKThomp: Adam Neumann told investors and reporters he was modeling his company off an Israeli kibbutza Jewish communal settlement. Af
- 22.10.2019 "Falls jemand fragt, wieso die Rechtsprechung eine 20 Jahre dauernde gesellschaftliche Epidemie lsen soll - ich fr https://t.co/4Oe6NMzr33
- 22.10.2019 RT @DKThomp: 6/1: "WeWork is a community company committed to maximum global impact. Our mission is to elevate the worlds consciousness."
- 22.10.2019 RT @Gizmodo: You lost how much on scooters? https://t.co/nxDDrEcWz6 https://t.co/drSGRfEy5l
- 22.10.2019 "In the end, voters appear to have concluded, even if reluctantly, that he was the best option to lead the country. https://t.co/PVryxSjQJo
- 21.10.2019 #JPMorgan gives second chances to people with a criminal record: As part of a neighborhood revitalization program i https://t.co/umBvH27mqw
- 21.10.2019 Anwalt #DavidBoies engagiert fr #HarveyWeinstein eine Sicherheitsfirma, die #RonanFarrow beschattet um "negative B https://t.co/X48yzNyzae
Freelance reporter in the U.S. for German media. Covering business, politics, history. Interested in criminal justice, photography, science. Views are my own.