Online education offer for journalists, authors and media professionals
torial.academy offers on-demand, digital learning and information formats to meet the increasingly complex needs journalists face today as well as to meet the demand in society generally for profound and unbiased information.
New events and their results are amongst others communicated via torial. Topic-related groups are built on torial in order to foster the ongoing networking on those topics.
- On-demand online discussion rooms on current topics.
- Online workshops on technical innovation. Relevance checks for production and distribution. Knowledge sharing and expert opinions.
- Investigative research and fact collection.
- Topics: current developments, innovation and substantial problems of our times.
- open – anyone can join
- Free of charge
- Synchronous and asynchronous – online postproduction and procession of facts and footage on www.torial.academy
- The educational contents and results are published under a CC licence and may be used by other media (live on industry newswires, TV stations).
- Setup and sponsoring of international cooperation
- Setup of cooperation with other educational sponsors, who use/promote/sponsor the offer.